The Transfer Station is located at 258 Old Waterbury Road.
The Transfer Station will be open during this time, but we ask the following;
- All persons entering the station please remain in your car and wait for the attendant, do not enter the office.
- Only one car at a time will be allowed to unload, this we keep patrons at a safe distance from each other,
- Please ensure that your membership card is clean before handing it to the attendant.
- Please place all recycled electronics in the proper bin. This will alleviate anyone from re-handling to put it in its proper place.
New Transfer Station Hours Effective as of January 16, 2018:
WINTER HOURS: Every Saturday 8:00 am - 1:00 pm ONLY from November 1 to March 31.
SUMMER HOURS: 1st & 3rd Wednesday of every month from 8:00 am - noon AND Every Saturday of the month 8:00 am - 1:00 pm from April 1 to October 31.
A $25.00 yearly fee or a $10.00 one day pass is required to use the Transfer Station, but does not include dumping fees and is also required for dropping off free items.
Annual cards, one day passes or prepaid dumping fees can only be purchased/paid for at the Transfer Station.
The Transfer Station will only accept credit cards, debit/ATM cards only if they have a VISA or MasterCard logo on them and business checks.
Cash and personal checks WILL NOT be accepted at any time.
The Transfer Station accepts bulky waste and metal items.
No roofing material accepted
Household trash & recyclables are NOT accepted, please follow your normal curbside collection schedule for these items.
For details and to see the Transfer Station fee schedule click here
ELECTRONICS ARE FREE (please see the fee schedule for other free items)
- Answering machines
- Compact disc players
- Electric typewriters
- Fax machines
- Hard drives
- Mainframe computers
- Mobile telephones
- Microwave ovens
- Personal computers (CPU, monitors, keyboards, mouses & peripherals)
- Printed circuit boards
- Remote controls
- Tape players
- Telephone & telephone equipment
- Testing equipment
- Transparency makers
- Uninterruptible power supplies
- Word processors